Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

A Link I Need to Post, Just to Get It Out of the Way

Wiping the Crazy Off My Face is funny as hell, and not just because I know a lot of the people in it. And also not just because I'm finally going to meet the writer tomorrow- I've talked to her on the phone before, and there was that night they were drunk and were going to come over to my house, but it was filthy and I'm pretty sure she would have been horrified, so it's probably a good thing they didn't. But anyway, Sher will be at Evil Red-headed Berta Lou's house tomorrow night, and I'm going over there before work to finally meet her, and see Mr. Man and Deputy Pretty, who's been on vacation and I think he goes on days next month, and I'll miss his goofy (not really that pretty, IMHO) ass. And now I'm just showing off how many of these people I know personally. Ooh, maybe I'll get to be in a post there*! I want a cryptic but transparent nickname!

Time to stop writing and go to work.



*And if I am, and it's at least semi-flattering, I'll run right here and gloat. And link.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?