Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

More Videos Because I'm Bored- Now With 20% Extra Video Goodness!

So. I'm bored and awake and not going to sleep any time soon, so here's a few videos of songs I'm into right now.

1. Tata Young- El Nin-Yo!
This woman needs to be more famous in the States. We need fun, fresh pop to counterbalance the absolute evil that is the tranny, methfaced, pants-pissing Fergie.

2. Placebo- Infrared
Sigh. I recently re-realized how fucking awesome Placebo is.

3. Cobra Starship- Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)
If you've talked to me in the last few weeks, you were probably expecting this one. Best motherfuckin' movie I've seen in formotherfuckin'ever. I was one of two people in the theater when I saw SoaP, and that guy who was there didn't even stay for the credits. Good song. Who's your daddy now bitch indeed.

4. Bodyslam - Ruk Gaw Bpen Yahng Nee
I'm getting into Bodyslam a little, I think. I have to find another Thai band to like since Toe left Silly Fools (yes I know they'll get another singer, but it won't be the same. It'll be like a Thai Audioslave, nice but not RATM.) I like how most Thai rock bands have English names, like Silly Fools, Bodyslam, Fahrenheit, and Bigass. But the best-named Thai band has to be Sweet Mullet.

5. The Trews- Tired of Waiting
Oh. Shit. This. Rules. I flove the Trews so much. I regret that I only have two hands with which to make rock fists and throw in the air in approval of this band's music.

Extra Bonus Video: The Tea Party- The Bazaar
In honor of the family tea party I attended Saturday night, here's a video by the band of the same name. Yes, I know he looks and sounds like Jim Morrison.

So if you're keeping track of the "Stella likes foreign music" statistics, the artists in these videos' nationalities are: 1. Thai/American, 2. Officially British but they're from all over the place, 3. American (I guess,) 4. Thai, 5. Canadian, 6. Canadian.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?