Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

New (and New-ish) Stuff You Should Check Out

What the title says.

1. Ikimono Gakari- Hanabi
New Japanese band. The lead singer has an awesome voice. Their cover of "Momen no Handkerchief" is top-notch.

2. ZOMG!!!! Sloan's new album!!
It's like thirty songs! And Andrew has some songs again! Watch the videos, people.

3. Amanda Bloom- Magdalene
Never let it be said that I don't occasionally like twirly Kate Bushy stuff. I heard her on the Rational Response Squad's radio show. Apparently Piano Girl on "Kyle XY" is also named Amanda Bloom. I didn't know she had a last name.

4. Adventures in Random IMs
Okay, this isn't new at all, but Chrissy's awesome, and it makes me glad I don't really do the IM thing much.

5. the healing garden- passion rose
Okay, I didn't have a fifth thing, and I looked to my left a little and saw the body spray sitting on my printer, so I put it there. It really does smell good, though. The other things on top of the printer were a remote for my satellite, a hairbrush, and sore throat spray, so consider yourselves lucky I didn't link to those.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?